For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse, or the look that you give one of your team members who is late, it all means something.
This course is for individuals, team leaders and managers who need to and want to ensure that they are maximizing their ability to communicate and work with others, avoiding conflict and disharmony.
This course will help participants understand the different methods of interpersonal communication, and provide you with the techniques to make a powerful impact, and achieve success in your business relationships..
The course also helps you to identify and adapt your communication style. Your ability to listen and comprehend the intention/message behind the words used by others will be improved.
In addition, you will be able to identify ways to talk with other people in a manner that relates to them and their particular style. You will be able to detect possible conflict and minimize its impact.
The content of the course includes:
- Understanding Interpersonal Communication
- Understanding and overcoming Communication Barriers
- Understanding and using Para verbal Communication
- Developing your Speaking Skills
- Developing Effective questioning
- Improving your Influencing skills
- Developing your Listening Skills
- Shaping communication for maximum impact
- Mastering the art of conversation
- Leading a Confernce Call
- Sharing information Internally
- Managing external Comunications
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
- Continuous Tutor support throughout the course
Suitable For: All Learners
Course Duration: 20 Hours
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 90 days from date of purchase
Certification: Completion Certificate
Resources: Learners manual, additional articles and worksheets