VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
To maintain a leadership position, companies need to be continuously proactive in exploring new opportunities for innovation. This requires both leadership and the evolution of an innovation culture within organizations. As a first line manager, you will be asked to contribute to improving the business, and to implementing new technologies, new processes, and new management practices. You will also want to promote innovation in your team to encourage creative thinking and new ideas.
This course introduces innovation processes, and the management skills and knowledge required to support creative thinking, promote suggestion schemes, and manage small scale innovation and improvement in your team.
The content of this course includes 9 units:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: The Drivers Of Innovation
- Unit 3: Approaches To Innovation
- Unit 4: Creating the Environment For Innovation
- Unit 5: Creativity Tools and Techniques
- Unit 6: Breakthrough Thinking
- Unit 7: Understanding the Innovation Process
- Unit 8: Reflecting on your Team's Effectiveness in Innovating
- Unit 9: Wrapping-Up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-407 Manage and implement change in the organization (6 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-305 Contributing to Innovation and creativity in the Organization