VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE ESSENTIALS
This course is designed to help first-line managers develop their skills and knowledge in the management of service delivery. Whether in the commercial or public sector, this course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and practice to successfully lead a frontline service team.
In this course, you will learn how to identify the drivers of customer satisfaction in your business, and how to identify and prioritize customer needs. You will also learn how to analyze your organization’s service profile, and measure customer satisfaction, in order to identify how to improve service delivery.
In addition, you will learn how to improve your teams’ management of customer services including complaints and difficult customer service situations.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding customer satisfaction
- Understanding your organization and its service commitment
- Know your Customer
- Identify customer needs and expectations
- Plan to meet customer needs
- Apply service standards
- Develop a service level agreement
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Understanding Customer Feedback
- Using Customer Satisfaction
- Knowing customer legal rights
- Manage Customer Complaints
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-407 Manage and implement change in the organization (6 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-205: Meeting Customer Needs