The post-graduate level course is designed for experienced executive managers seeking to acquire a comprehensive insight into their own leadership capabilities and performance, and to develop the knowledge and skills to extend strategic leadership across the organization.
The course is suitable for executive managers from commercial, industrial, public and non-profit sectors, and indeed is widely used by managers worldwide. You will find many practical tools and techniques to help influence the Board, your investors and other stakeholders in and around your organization.
Additionally, the many self-assessment tools will enable you to identify your strengths and weaknesses, and develop a personal leadership development strategy in alignment with your career goals.
The content of this course explores 3 main themes and includes:
THEME 1: WHAT IS LEADERSHIP?
- Getting started
- Understanding Leadership
- The Evolution of Leadership
- Understanding Executive Leadership
THEME 2: THE THEORY OF LEADERSHIP
- The Behavioural Leadership Model
- Situational Leadership
- Action-centred Leadership
- Servant Leadership
- Transformational Leadership
- Leadership Styles
- An expanded view of Leadership Styles
THEME 3: EFFECTIVE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
- Leadership Effectiveness and Performance
- Strategy and Leadership
- Values, Culture and Leadership
- Leading with Integrity
- Wrapping-up and Personal leadership development
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Senior Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with leading a strategic business unit and the wider organization in a C-Level role.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a senior executive.
This course will take you approximately 24 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ATHE Level 7 course Personal Development for Strategic Leadership (15 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ATHE qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.