VIEW AN EXCERT FROM THE CERTIFICATE IN EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
CERTIFICATE IN EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT - PROGRAM PROFILE
The 20 credit GIAM CERTIFICATE IN EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT comprises 5 postgraduate level courses, and is designed to for experienced Senior Managers seeking to enter senior executive roles (C-Level positions) and seeking verification of their leadership and business management competency.
The courses in this program include:
MODULE 1: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT (4 credits) - This course helps senior managers review, refine, and continually develop their strategic leadership qualities and skills, and apply their knowledge to creation of a fully engaged and loyal senior leadership team.
- DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (4 credits) - This course is designed for senior managers tasked with evaluating, developing and implementing the corporate social responsibility policies in the organization.
MODULE 2: SALES AND MARKETING
- STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT (4 credits) - This Strategic Marketing Management course provides senior managers with a broad understanding of the global marketing environment, and its future direction. The course provides the tools, techniques and knowledge with which to evaluate current strategy and design and execute successful marketing strategies and programs to enable sustainable business growth and profitability.
- UNDERSTAND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (4 credits) - This course will enable managers to explore the changing international environment and developing understanding of the legal, cultural and financial considerations in Global business.
- DEVELOP INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (4 credits) - This course provides managers with the knowledge and tools to develop strategies for international expansion, and manage operations and business development in the global marketplace.
In order to register in this course, candidates will be working in a senior management position, or preparing for entry into a senior executive level position. Candidates will have completed the Accredited Senior Management Program or a comparable qualification in business, and, or management.
Learners have 3 months from the date of enrolment to complete the CERTIFICATE Program.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Final Exam - to qualify for the ACCREDITED EXECUTIVE MANAGER CERTIFICATE, you will complete 2 final examinations, which covers the content of two units of the Executive Manager Program. You will have 120 minutes to complete the 2 final examinations (100 questions - passmark 50%).
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS QUALIFICATION PROGRAM NOW!
- You get a Management Certification which is recognized worldwide.
- You get a Digital Credential which is blockchain verifiable and can be shared on Social media.
- All Global courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
Global Institute of Accredited Managers Certificate and Badge, assigned through the G-IAM Digital Certification Service, enabling you to share your qualification on linkedIn and other social media platforms.
On-line with email, skype and phone support as required.
Downloadable Learners manuals for each course, additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.