VIEW INTRODUCTION TO ACCREDITED MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS
CERTIFICATE IN MANAGEMENT - PROGRAM PROFILE
The 20 credit GIAM CERTIFICATE IN MANAGEMENT is a concise program of 7 courses, designed to introduce experienced business managers to the skills and knowledge with which to enter and succeed in Middle Management Roles. The program meets the specifications for the Accredited Middle Manager Qualification from the Institute of Accredited Managers.
The courses in this program include:
MODULE 1: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
- EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT (3 credits) - This course helps managers apply an integrated approach to the management of performance in the organization, aligning people with organization strategy, and optimizing the use of management systems to drive business performance improvement.
- MANAGEMENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS (2 credits) - This comprehensive course is designed for business managers seeking to rapidly improve their skills in interpersonal and written communication, in all types of business situations.
- DEVELOP AND LEAD HIGH-PERFORMANCE TEAMS (3 credits) - Designed for experienced team leaders, this course is about taking your team to the next level. The course helps you build alignment and business focus required to accelerate team performance, and helps you build your reputation as a ‘Performance Leader’.
- UNDERSTAND AND MANAGE CHANGE (3 credits) - This course is designed for experienced middle managers planning to implement a major change initiative within the organization. The course is practical and provides the tools and resources to help you plan for successful change program implementation.
MODULE 2: MARKETING AND SALES
- FOUNDATIONS IN MARKETING (3 credits) - This course is designed to provide first line managers with an understanding of the key principles of marketing, and how they can be applied to your business.
- UNDERSTANDING THE EXTERNAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT (3 credits) - Designed for managers tasked with developing business and marketing strategy, this course provides a comprehensive insight into business environment analysis using the PESTLE model.
- PROMOTING THE BUSINESS (3 credits) - This practical course will give the knowledge to select the best marketing and promotional options for your business, plan for and buy in the services which will bring your business to the attention of your target markets, and build your image and brand
In order to register in this course, candidates will be working in a middle management position, or preparing for entry into a middle management role. Candidates will have completed the Accedited First-line Management Program or a comparable qualification in business, and, or management.
Learners have 3 months from the date of enrolment to complete the CERTIFICATE Program.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
FINAL EXAM - to qualify for the Certifcate, you will complete a final examination, which covers the content of the core units of the Certificate Program. You will have 70 minutes to complete the final examination (60 questions - passmark 50%).
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS DIPLOMA PROGRAM NOW!
- You get a Management Certification which is recognized worldwide.
- You get a Digital Credential which is blockchain verifiable and can be shared on Social media.
- All Global courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
Global Institute of Accredited Managers Certificate and Badge, assigned through the G-IAM Digital Certification Service, enabling you to share your qualification on linkedIn and other social media platforms.
On-line with email, skype and phone support as required.
Downloadable Learners manuals for each course, additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.