VIEW INTRODUCTION TO THE GIAM DIPLOMA IN EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
DIPLOMA IN EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT - PROGRAM PROFILE
The 40 credit GIAM DIPLOMA IN EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT comprises 10 courses, and is designed for experienced Senior Managers seeking to enter senior executive roles (C-Level positions) and seeking verification of their leadership and business management competency.
The courses in this program include:
MODULE 1: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT (4 credits) - This course helps senior managers review, refine, and continually develop their strategic leadership qualities and skills, and apply their knowledge to creation of a fully engaged and loyal senior leadership team.
- DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (4 credits) - This course is designed for senior managers tasked with evaluating, developing and implementing the corporate social responsibility policies in the organization.
MODULE 2: SALES AND MARKETING
- STRATEGIC MARKETING MANAGEMENT (4 credits) - This Strategic Marketing Management course provides senior managers with a broad understanding of the global marketing environment, and its future direction. The course provides the tools, techniques and knowledge with which to evaluate current strategy and design and execute successful marketing strategies and programs to enable sustainable business growth and profitability.
- UNDERSTAND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (4 credits) - This course will enable managers to explore the changing international environment and developing understanding of the legal, cultural and financial considerations in Global business.
- DEVELOP INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (4 credits) - This course provides managers with the knowledge and tools to develop strategies for international expansion, and manage operations and business development in the global marketplace.
MODULE 3: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- FINANCE FOR STRATEGIC MANAGERS (4 credits) - This course provides senior managers with a comprehensive insight into the principles of financial management required to successfully lead and shape strategic financial decision making.
- INTERNATIONAL FINANCE (4 credits) - This online course will help you develop an in-depth understanding of the core principles of internal finance and trade. This knowledge will enable you to analyze market and economic trends and evaluate and respond to opportunities and risks in the international environment for your business.
MODULE 4: LEADERSHIP AND STRATEGY
- EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP (4 credits) - The course is designed for experienced senior managers seeking to acquire insight into their own leadership capabilities, and to develop knowledge to extend strategic leadership across the organization.
- DEVELOP STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLANS (4 credits) -This course provides managers with the knowledge and tools to develop a 5-year Strategic Plan for their business. Learn how to develop Strategy, Vision, Mission, Values , Goals, Objectives and Action Plans.
- LEAD IMPLEMENTATION OF BUSINESS STRATEGY (4 credits) - This course is designed for senior managers tasked with leading the strategic planning process, and provides the guidance and tools to lead and manage the implementation of business strategy.
- LEAD INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP (4 credits) - Designed for experienced business managers and leaders, this course will help you develop the capacity in the organization to identify opportunities for innovation, and develop the techniques and systems to mature and viable commercial opportunities, and manage these from inspiration to implementation.
In order to register in this course, candidates will be working in a senior management position, or preparing for entry into a senior executive level position. Candidates will have completed the Accredited Senior Management Program or a comparable qualification in business, and, or management.
Learners have 6 months from the date of enrolment to complete the DIPLOMA Program.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Final Exam - to qualify for the Diploma, you will complete 4 final examinations, which cover the content of the core units of the Diploma Program. You will have 280 minutes to complete all 4 final examinations (240 questions - passmark 50%).
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS QUALIFICATION PROGRAM NOW!
- You get a Management Certification which is recognized worldwide.
- You get a Digital Credential which is blockchain verifiable and can be shared on Social media.
- All Global courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
Global Institute of Accredited Managers Diploma Certificate and Badge, assigned through the G-IAM Digital Certification Service, enabling you to share your qualification on linkedIn and other social media platforms.
On-line with email, skype and phone support as required.
Downloadable Learners manuals for each course, additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.