VIEW INTRODUCTION TO GIAM DIPLOMA IN SENIOR MANAGEMENT
DIPLOMA IN SENIOR MANAGEMENT - PROGRAM PROFILE
The 40 credit GIAM DIPLOMA IN SENIOR MANAGEMENT comprises 13 courses, and is designed to provide new and experienced Senior Managers with the knowledge and skills with which to successfully lead and manage the operational, human resources, commercial and financial management of a work or business unit.
MODULE 1: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT COACHING AND MENTORING (3 credits) - This course in Coaching and Mentoring will give leaders the skills and knowledge to coach individuals, and plan for and introduce a process of coaching and mentoring of high potential and key staff.
- DEVELOP A HIGH PERFORMANCE ORGANIZATION (3 credits) - In this course, you will learn how to review the capabilities and performance of your organization, and how to create a culture committed to continuous improvement, innovation and achieving high performance.
- IMPROVING EFFICIENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS (3 credits) - This comprehensive online management course is designed to help experienced managers improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their business unit.
- MANAGE STRESS AND CONFLICT IN THE ORGANIZATION (3 credits) - Designed for middle and senior managers, this course helps managers develop the strategy and practices to reduce the stress and conflict in their work teams, deal effectively with bullying and harassment, and create a calm and more cohesive work environment.
MODULE 2: MARKETING AND SALES
- MARKET ASSESSMENT (2 credits) - This course will help you gain an in depth understanding of the business environment you are currently and planning to operate in. You will also get insight into the competitive environment, and the and the foundation information develop your marketing strategy and plan.
- DEVELOP A MARKETING PLAN (3 credits) - This course is designed to enable you to create a fully viable 3 year marketing plan with detailed marketing strategy, marketing tactics marketing budgets, and action items to help you grow your business.
- UNDERSTAND AND MANAGE CUSTOMER RELATIONS STRATEGY (3 credits) - This course provides a strategic approach to customer engagement, enabling you to build an integrated organization-wide management system which will improve your firm’s sales process, build customer loyalty, and significantly improve your bottom line.
MODULE 3: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGERS (3 credits) - This course provides managers with a comprehensive introduction to accounting, and the knowledge and skills to understand, interpret and apply accounting principles where appropriate in the management of a business unit and the wider organization.
- UNDERSTAND THE ECONOMICS OF THE MARKETPLACE (3 credits) - Designed for Middle and Senior Managers, this comprehensive course in micro-economics introduces the core concepts of market economics, essential for the analysis and interpretation of market conditions and strategic decision making in the business
- MAKING A SUCCESSFUL FINANCIAL CASE (3 credits) - Tasked with justifying a significant investment in new technologies or infrastructure, or leading a project requiring financial justification for the investments? In this course, you will learn how to develop a comprehensive and convincing financial case.
MODULE 4: LEADERSHIP AND STRATEGY
- MASTERING LEADERSHIP (3 credits) - ‘Mastering Leadership’ is the essential toolkit for managers seeking to enter senior leadership roles in their organizations, and provides a comprehensive overview of management theory and best practice, and the tools and resources to successfully manage a business unit or department.
- UNDERSTANDING ORGANIZATION CULTURE (3 credits) - Designed for middle and senior managers, this course helps managers understand how culture affects people and organizational behaviour, and develop the personal insight, and knowledge and skills to influence the culture of the organization.
- LEADING INNOVATION AND CHANGE (3 credits) - This very comprehensive course will help you develop a culture of innovation in your organization, and give you the skills and knowledge to identify innovation opportunities; and develop and implement these using best practice change management techniques.
- DEVELOPING BUSINESS STRATEGY (3 credits) - This course provides an introduction to the principles of strategy and provides guidance on developing Vision, Mission, Values, Goals, Objectives and overall strategic direction for your organization.
In order to register in this course, candidates will be working in a senior management position, or preparing for entry into a senior level position. Candidates will have completed the Accredited Middle Management Program or a comparable qualification in business, and, or management.
Learners have 6 months from the date of enrolment to complete the DIPLOMA Program.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Final Exam - to qualify for the Diploma, you will complete 4 final examinations, which covers the content of the core units of the Diploma Program. You will have 280 minutes to complete the final examinations (240 questions - passmark 50%).
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS QUALIFICATION PROGRAM NOW!
- You get a Management Certification which is recognized worldwide.
- You get a Digital Credential which is blockchain verifiable and can be shared on Social media.
- All Global courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
Global Institute of Accredited Managers Certificate and Badge, assigned through the G-IAM Digital Certification Service, enabling you to share your qualification on linkedIn and other social media platforms.
On-line with email, skype and phone support as required.
Downloadable Learners manuals for each course, additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.