VIEW INTRODUCTION TO GIAM DIPLOMA IN SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT
DIPLOMA IN SUPERVISORY - PROGRAM PROFILE
The 30 credit GIAM DIPLOMA IN SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT comprises 10 courses, and is designed to provide new and experienced First Line Managers with knowledge and skills with which to successfully lead and manage teams and work units.
The courses in this program include:
MODULE 1: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
- FOUNDATIONS IN MANAGEMENT (3 credits) - In this comprehensive course for new front-line managers, you will learn how to set goals and direction, assign and manage work. delegate successfully, control work, and provide leadership, support and management for your team.
- SOLVING PROBLEMS AND MAKING DECISIONS (3 credits) - Designed for anyone responsible for resolving issues quickly, this course in Problem Solving enables you to apply an entire creative problem solving process, as well as invaluable problem solving and decision making tools that you can use every day.
- MANAGE PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS (3 credits) - This course in Managing Personal Effectiveness will help you take much greater control over many aspects of your job and their environment, plan and manage your time, manage stress, become much more assertive, and help you make appropriate choices and responses to achieve your personal desires.
MODULE 2: MARKETING AND SALES
- FOUNDATIONS IN MARKETING (3 credits) - This course is designed to provide first line managers with an understanding of the key principles of marketing, and how they can be applied to your business.
- UNDERSTANDING SALES (3 credits) - This course is designed for businesses of all sizes, and for those starting out in sales, or for team leaders seeking to develop their sales skills. You will learn how to make effective sales calls, handle buyer objections and close deals successfully.
MODULE 3: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- UNDERSTANDING BUSINESS (3 credits) - This course is designed to help new managers get an insight into how businesses are set-up and run, and is especially useful for those taking up a leadership role in a business, or planning to set-up and manage their own businesses.
- UNDERSTANDING COSTS AND BUDGETS (3 credits) - This course is designed for 1st line managers, team leaders and any staff tasked with developing budgets. The course provides guidance, and tools to help you develop budgets for your organization.
MODULE 4: LEADERSHIP AND STRATEGY
- FOUNDATIONS IN LEADERSHIP (3 credits) - In this course you learn about the key theories of leadership, gain insight into your personal approach to leading people, and derive a personal leadership development plan.
- MOTIVATING PEOPLE FOR PERFORMANCE (3 Credits) - Designed for first line managers and aspiring team leaders, this course in motivating people will give the knowledge and tools to inspire and encourage your team to achieve more and realize their real performance potential.
- MANAGING EFFECTIVE WORKPLACE RELATIONSHIPS (3 credits) - This course helps first line managers learn how to develop and manage diversity and effective relationships with managers, staff, customers, with other stakeholders, and effectively handle conflict at work.
There are no formal entry requirements for this program. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
Learners have 6 months from the date of enrolment to complete the DIPLOMA Program.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Final Exam - to qualify for the Certificate, you will complete 4 final examinations, which covers the content of the core units of the Diploma Program. You will have 280 minutes to complete the final examinations (240 questions - passmark 50%).
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS DIPLOMA PROGRAM NOW!
- You get a Management Certification which is recognized worldwide.
- You get a Digital Credential which is blockchain verifiable and can be shared on Social media.
- All Global courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
Global Institute of Accredited Managers Certificate and Badge, assigned through the G-IAM Digital Certification Service, enabling you to share your qualification on linkedIn and other social media platforms.
On-line with email, skype and phone support as required.
Downloadable Learners manuals for each course, additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.