VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM LEADING AND IMPLMENTING BUSINESS STRATEGY
For many organizations, strategic planning is an infrequent activity (every 3 years?) and for many managers, a quickly forgotten exercise. This pattern is symptomatic of so many failed or failing enterprises, and the link between failure to execute strategy and business failure, is well documented. This course is designed for senior managers and those tasked with MAKING STRATEGY HAPPEN. This course will provide you with the tools and techniques to enable you to execute your strategy, and make strategy a dynamic and meaningful activity and resource for managers and employees across your organization.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Leadership for Results
- Unit 3: Implementing Business Strategy
- Unit 4: Understanding Management by Objectives
- Unit 5: Measuring Business Performance
- Unit 6: Using the Balanced Scorecard
- Unit 7: Monitoring Strategy Execution
- Unit 8: Managing Accountability
- Unit 9: Recognizing and Rewarding Achievement
- Unit 10: Leadership for results in Action
- Unit 11: Revieiwing and Evaluating Strategy Implementing
- Unit 12: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8624 - 701 Execute a Strategic Business Plan (5 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8624 - 701 Execute a Strategic Business Plan (5 credits)