VIEW EXTRACT FROM LEADING INNOVATION AND CHANGE
Possibly the biggest challenge facing businesses today is the need to innovate, to embrace continuous change. The choice many businesses now face is change, or decline and go out of business. The accelerating pace of technological and social change opens new markets, and new opportunities daily.
Knowing how to manage your existing products and services in these dynamic conditions, and knowing how to develop and refine new ideas, new customer solutions and to monetize these are among the most valuable skills a business leader can possess today.
Knowing how to apply breakthrough management theories such as Blue Ocean Strategy will help you re-think your positioning, and enable you to apply fresh perspective and seek out new business models.
This very comprehensive course will help you develop a culture of innovation in your organization, and give you the skills and knowledge to identify innovation opportunities; and develop and implement these using best practice change management techniques.
The content of the course includes:
- The Pressure to Innovate – New models for Business Success
- Approaches to Innovation
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- Leading Innovation
- Creating an Innovation Culture
- Stage – Gate – Managing the Innovation process
- Locating Opportunities
- Analyzing opportunities
- Defining the Change (Innovation requirements)
- Mobilizing the Change Team
- Planning the Innovation – Change Program
- Managing communications
- Overcoming Barriers to Change
- Monitoring progress
- Evaluating Outcomes and Celebrating Success
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-504: Leading Innovation and Change (5 cerdits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-504: Leading Innovation and Change (5 cerdits)