VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM LEADING MOTIVATION AND ENGAGEMENT
Employee Engagement is considered one of the defining qualities of successful organizations today. Engaged employees are believed to be highly motivated, loyal and more productive. The converse of engagement is low morale, high turnover, low productivity and oftentimes business decline.
Sustained motivation is the key enabler of engagement, and learning how to motivate employees in dynamic and challenging business and economic circumstances is a highly desirable competence for successful business leaders.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of contemporary motivation theory, and enable you to identify the drivers of motivation and engagement in your team, and across your organization. You will learn how to assess and monitor the motivation of your people, and how to identify the factors which drive their engagement. You will also learn how to develop a plan for improving the motivation of your people and driving employee engagement across your organization.
The content of this course comprises:
- Understanding Motivating
- Understanding Motivational Theory
- Maslow’s Needs Hierarchy
- Herzberg’s Theory of Motivation
- McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y
- Expectancy Theory
- Adam’s Equity Theory
- Locke’s Goals Setting Theory
- Setting High Expectations
- Personality and Motivation
- DISC Profiling
- Understanding Employee Engagement
- Assessing Motivation and Engagement
- Motivation and Engagement Planning
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-415: Motivating People in the Workplace (3 cerdits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-415: Motivating People in the Workplace (3 cerdits)