As a middle manager in a dynamic business environment, you will be expected to keep up to date with the developments in your business and its immediate environment, and with the commercial, legal, and technolgical changes occuring both inside and outside the organization.
Equally, if you are aiming to advance your career in management, you will want to acquire the skills and knowledge to lead and manage, to participate in technical, financial and other aspects of busienss management as a future senior manager.
This course will provide you with the framework, the tools and the knowledge to identify your dvelopment needs, and plan your personal development, in alignment with your career and personal ambitions, and with the expectations and needs of your current and future employers.
This course will also provide you with the resources be able to better manage the continuing professional development requirements in your profession.
The content of this course includes:
- Getting Started
- Understanding Personal Effectivness
- Understanding Self-Development
- Knowing your Lifestyle Goals
- Knowing your Wealth Creation goals
- Setting Personal Performance Targets
- Knowing your Career Options
- Knowing your Career Goals
- Knowing your Personal Development Needs
- Creating a Professional Development Plan
- Managing your Learning
- Applying your Learning
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-521 Managing Own Continuing Professional Development (15 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8605-409 Managing your Personal Development (15 credits)