VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
This very comprehensive course in Managing Recruitment is designed for HR Personnel, and managers who need to gain expertise in recruiting and selecting personnel.
You will learn how to plan your workforce and how to develop an approach to recruitment and selection which optimises employee retention and return on investment for the organization. You will learn how to apply succession planning and manage redundancy and redeployment.
You will also learn a range of practical skills such as interviewing and counselling staff, the use of assessment centres for selection and promotion of staff.
The content of this course comprises:
- Human resource planning techniques
- Techniques for succession planning
- Retention Management
- Use of outsourcing, subcontracting
- Redundancy and redeployment
- Recruitment policies and procedures
- Legal aspects of recruitment and selection
- Advertising vacancies (internal and external)
- Techniques for job analysis
- Job specifications and job descriptions
- Selection techniques
- Successful Interviewing
- Testing, and assessment centres
- Using References and follow up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-514 – Managing Recruitment (5 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-514 – Managing Recruitment (5 credits)