VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
Experiencing change in the workplace is inevitable. Maybe it's been a new boss with new ideas, a new job or a new project you have taken on. Or perhaps you are facing new challenges because of changes in the economic environment in which you operate.
Whatever the cause, making sense of change and peoples' reactions to it can be difficult.
This course will help you to understand how to support individuals, teams and organizations through that change process. It will also help you develop the skills to support successful change.
The course is designed for managers planning to undertake a change a change initiative within the organization, or those leading a team that is experiencing change and want to understand how the team can maximize its contribution during the change process.
The course is practical and provides guidance on the laying the groundwork for change, and planning successful implementation. You will find many tools and resources to help you implement your change program along with your comprehensive learning manual.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Change and its impact
- Understanding Change Management, the theory and the practice
- Understanding the costs of failure to manage change
- Preparing for Change – Change Readiness auditing
- Defining the change requirements
- Using Kotter’s 8 step Model for Change Management
- Developing the Change Plan
- Mobilizing a Change Team
- Managing Communications
- Monitoring Progress and Achievements
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Making Change Stick
- Managing Yourself and Coping with Change Leadership
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-407 Manage and implement change in the organization (6 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-407 Manage and implement change in the organization (6 credits)