VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
Experiencing change in the workplace is inevitable. Maybe it's been a new boss with new ideas, a new job or a new project you have taken on. Or perhaps you are facing new challenges because of changes in the economic environment in which you operate.
Whatever the cause, making sense of change and peoples' reactions to it can be difficult.
This course will help you to understand how to support individuals, teams and organizations through that change process. It will also help you develop the skills to support successful change.
The course is designed for managers planning to undertake a change a change initiative within the organization, or those leading a team that is experiencing change and want to understand how the team can maximize its contribution during the change process.
The course is practical and provides guidance on the laying the groundwork for change, and planning successful implementation. You will find many tools and resources to help you implement your change program along with your comprehensive learning manual.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Change and its impact
- Understanding Change Management, the theory and the practice
- Understanding the costs of failure to manage change
- Preparing for Change – Change Readiness auditing
- Defining the change requirements
- Using Kotter’s 8 step Model for Change Management
- Developing the Change Plan
- Mobilizing a Change Team
- Managing Communications
- Monitoring Progress and Achievements
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Making Change Stick
- Managing Yourself and Coping with Change Leadership
SUITABLE FOR: Experienced Supervisors, and Managers
COURSE DURATION: 20 hours (at learner's pace).
CERTIFICATION: Global Management Academy Certificate.
ACCESS DURATION: 90 days from the date of purchase.
ONLINE DELIVERY: Video, presentations, quizzes, virtual tutor.
RESOURCES: Comprehensive Learners manual, additional articles and worksheets.
SUPPORT: Personal Coach Email support throughout the course.
ILM EQUIVALENCE: 8607-407 Manage and implement change in the organization (6 credits)