Market research tells us that for every customer complaint a business receives, many more customers have valid complaints they don't bother to tell you about. Research also shows that dissatisfied customers will tell more people about their experience than a happy customer.
The impact a complaint has on your business is largely determined by you. If complaints are handled poorly, customers may withdraw their business and encourage others to do the same. Complaints that are handled well may help you retain existing customers and could result in new customers being referred to your business.
This course provides service managers with the tools and resources to better manage customer complaints, , manage difficult customers, and develop the policies and procedures to embed efficient complaints resolution and service recovery in the organization.
The content of this course includes:
- The Value of Complaints
- Reasons why customers complain
- Key Areas that lead to Customer Dissatisfaction
- The Importance of Complaints Resolution
- Empower Employees to resolve Complaints
- Best Practice in Complaints Resolution
- Solving Customer Problems
- The Problem Solving Method
- Understanding Difficult Customers
- Working with Difficult Customers
- Working with Internal Customers
- Dealing with Angry Customers
- Managing the Cycle of Anger
- Managing Personal Anger
- Understanding Service Recovery
- Preventing Dissatisfaction
- Implementing Service Recovery
- Developing Complaints Policies
- How to develop a good complaints policy
- Developing Complaints Procedures
- Learning from Complaints
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE