This course is designed for supervisors and managers who manage the work of others and operate within the parameters of a broader strategic and/or business plan.
The course provides the guidance and tools with which managers can develop and implement operational plans to ensure that the objectives and strategies outlined in the strategic and/or business plan are met by work teams.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to develop complete operational plans, schedule and allocate work to their teams and monitor performance of the team against the plan.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Planning
- Understanding Operations management
- Hoshin Planning
- Scheduling Work
- Resource Planning
- Workforce Planning
- Purchasing and Planning
- Resource Management
- Managing Operational Performance
- Improving Operational Performance
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions)