VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
This course will help you build the capabilities of your people in alignment with organization needs, and help you inspire, motivate, and challenge your people to realize their full potential.
You will learn about the tools and techniques for assessing training and development needs, and the resources available to you, both inside and outside your organization to do this. You will also learn about the range of development options available, and how to develop specific growth plans for individuals and teams
In addition, you will learn how to use your organizations performance appraisal system to advise your team members on their development needs, and how to improve their personal performance.
You will learn how to help your people plan their careers, and how to support them through the learning and development process.
This course includes the following units of study:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Training and Employee Development
- Unit 3: The Managers Role in Employee Development
- Unit 4: Training Needs Assessment
- Unit 5: Learning Styles
- Unit 6: Learning and Development Plans
- Unit 7: Understanding Coaching
- Unit 8: Coaching Skills
- Unit 9: Overcoming Barriers to Coaching
- Unit 10: Evaluating learning Outcomes
- Unit 11: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace (2 credits)