This course introduces the principles of Goal and Time Management, and will enable you to take control of your work and personal lives, applying long and short term goal planning, and learning to control your time and schedules to better achieve their goals.
In today's fast-paced and ever-changing business environment, effective time management is critical to both individuals and organisations. Most of us are working longer hours, but are we working as efficiently and effectively as we can. This program will help participants to analyse how they currently spend their time and utilise time management techniques to achieve results with less stress. You will learn how to use a range of planning tools, technologies and techniques to better manage your time, and become personally more effective.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Time Management
- Unit 3: Time Thieves
- Unit 4: Goal Setting
- Unit 5: Getting Started with Time Management
- Unit 6: Planning your Time
- Unit 7: Prioritizing
- Unit 8: Dealing with Interruptions
- Unit 9: Tackling Procrastination
- Unit 10: Attention Management
- Unit 11: Organizing your Work
- Unit 12: Understanding Stress
- Unit 13: Understanding Stress at Work
- Unit 14: Your Personal Stress Experience
- Unit 15: Managing Personal Stress
- Unit 16: Creating Stress Defences
- Unit 17: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8000-269: Managing Yourself (1 credit). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8000-269: Managing Yourself (1 credit)