MINI MBA EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT - PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Global MINI MBA IN EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM is designed to enable experienced middle and senior managers, to acquire an in depth understanding of the financial, strategic and human resources management knowledge base required to enter and suceed in a 'C-Level' position.
The program forms part of the Global MBA Pathway program, developed in collaboration with leading international universities, and participants can elect to upgrade their Mini MBA to a Level 7 Diploma (60 credits) and to the Level 7 Extended Diploma (120 credits) in Strategic Management (awarded by ATHE). The program offers direct entry into the top-up MBA programs offered by our partner universities (requring completion of a further 60 credits - usually 1 semester).
The program comprises 5 Level 7 postgraduate courses, and learners also have access to the Global Postgraduate course library, comprising 30+ postgraduate courses in business, and management.
The program is delivered through:
- Online Learning through the Global E-Learning Portal (participants have access to the portal for 6 months from the date of registration).
- Assessment comprising short on-line quizzes for each course. No formal written assessment is required.
- Participants must complete all 5 of the courses in the program to qualify for the Mini MBA Certificate.
- Each course takes approximately 25 hours to complete.
- Tutor Support is available through email, web conferencing and phone, throughout your program.
When you enrol in a Global course, you get immediate access to our E-Learning Portal. Online courses contain:
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online self-assessments
- Online Case Studies
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual (100 pages +) / workbooks / additional articles and Excel worksheets.
The courses in this program include:
COURSE 1: DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT BUSINESS STRATEGY
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Organization Strategy
- Unit 3:Understanding Strategic Theory
- Unit 4: Understanding Strategic Planning
- Unit 5: Knowing your Organization
- Unit 6: Environment Analysis
- Unit 7: Creating the Vision and Mission
- Unit 8: Goals and Objectives
- Unit 9: Action Planning
- Unit 10: Implementing Business Strategy
- Unit 11: Measuring Business Performance
- Unit 12: Balanced Scorecard
- Unit 13: Reviewing Strategic Execution
- Unit 14: Wrapping-up
COURSE 2: EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
- Unit 1: Getting started
- Unit 2: Understanding Leadership
- Unit 3: The Evolution of Leadership
- Unit 4: Understanding Executive Leadership
- Unit 5: The Behavioral Leadership Model
- Unit 6: Situational Leadership
- Unit 7: Action-centered Leadership
- Unit 8: Servant Leadership
- Unit 9: Transformational Leadership
- Unit 10: Leadership Styles
- Unit 11: An expanded view of Leadership Styles
- Unit 12: Leadership Effectiveness and Performance
- Unit 13: Strategy and Leadership
- Unit 14: Values, Culture and Leadership
- Unit 15: Leading with Integrity
- Unit 16: Wrapping-up and Personal leadership development
COURSE 3: STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Unit 1: getting Started
- Unit 2: Financial Objectives and Shareholder Wealth
- Unit 3: Principles of Investment
- Unit 4: Capital Budgeting
- Unit 5: Capital Budgeting and NPV
- Unit 6: Risk and Treatment of Uncertainity
- Unit 7: Equity Valuation and the Cost of Capital
- Unit 8: Debt Valuation and the Cost of Capital
- Unit 9: Capital Gearing and the Cost of Capital
- Unit 10: Stockholders Equity and Classes of Capital Stock
- Unit 11: Paid in Capital and Retained Earnings
- Unit 12: Stock Investments
- Unit 13: Long term Financiang using Bonds
- Unit 14: Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Unit 15: Wrapping-up
COURSE 4: PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP
- Unit 1: Gettting Started
- Unit 2: Leadership Effectiveness and Performance
- Unit 3: Becoming a Strategic Leader
- Unit 4: Strategic Thinking
- Unit 5: Developing your Strategic Thinking
- Unit 6: Creating the Vision
- Unit 7: Inspiring Commitment
- Unit 8: Leadership Communication
- Unit 9: Leading Innovation and Change
- Unit 10: Creating a Results Focus
- Unit 11: Personal Development for Leadcership
- Unit 12: Evaluating your Learning
- Unit 13: Wrapping-up and Managing your CPD.
COURSE 5: STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: HRM Today
- Unit 3: The Importance of HRM
- Unit 4: HRM and Organization Culture
- Unit 5: HRM and Engagement
- Unit 6: HRM and Diversity and Inclusion
- Unit 7: Managing Performance
- Unit 8: HRM and Organizational Capability
- Unit 9: Compensation and Benefits
- Unit 10: HRM and Employee Relations
- Unit 11: Developing HRM Strategy
- Unit 12: The HR Strategic Plan
- Unit 13: Wrapping-up
Candidates should have a first degree and / or at least 3 years experience in a middle or senior management role.
Learners have 6 months from the date of enrolment to complete the Mini MBA Program.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course) and a final online examination Passmark for the final examination is 50%.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- All Global courses are iPad and Mobile device compatible
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- You can upgrade tis program to an OFQUAL accredited Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management.
CERTIFICATION: Global Management Academy Parchment Certificate (mailed)
DELIVERY: On-line with email, skype and phone support as required.
RESOURCES: Downloadable Learners manuals for each course, additional articles, workbooks, and worksheets.
POSTGRADUATE ATHE LEVEL 7 QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates can elect to upgrade their Mini MBA to an Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic management, which carrys 60 credits towards the MBA Degree programs offered by our partner universities (MBA completion requires a total of 180 credits). Contact us for more information.