UNDERSTANDING ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR - COURSE OVERVIEW
Organizations are complex entities in which leadership, structures, systems (internal and external) , culture and people are variables which senior managers need to manage effectively to ensure the organzaition achieves its objectives and business performance targets.
The study of organizational behaviour helps managers develop an understanding of the systems and practices that can motivate employees, increase their performance, and help organizations establish a strong and trusting relationship with their employees.
Organizational culture includes an organization's expectations, experiences, philosophy, and values that hold it together. Culture also affects the organization's productivity and performance, and provides guidelines on customer care and service, product quality and safety, attendance and punctuality, and concern for the environment.
High performance cultures are keenly sought after by many organizations. Senior Leadership can play a vital role in building a culture within the organization which embraces change and innovation, delivers on shareholder | stakeholders expectations, and contributes to the well-being and prosperity of the community in which it operates.
Such leadership can shape the organizational culture through systems, processes and practices which enhance motivation, enable effective team working, enhance commitment to core values and improve productivity.
In this course, you will learn how to identify the prevailing culture of your organization, and where to seek opportunities for transformation. You will also learn about best practices in motivation and engagement, and leadership strategies to optimize organizational capabilities and performance.
The content of this course contains the following:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Organizations
- Unit 3: Organization Behaviour
- Unit 4: Organization Structure
- Unit 5: Organization Departments and Functions
- Unit 6: Understanding Management
- Unit 7: Organization Stakeholders
- Unit 8: Understanding Organization Culture
- Unit 9: Culture Theory
- Unit 10: Applying Culture Theory
- Unit 11: Values, Culture and Leadership
- Unit 12:Understanding Engagement
- Unit 13: Assessing Motivation and Engagement
- Unit 14: Motivation and Engagement Action Planning
- Unit 15: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for Senior and Middle Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing performance and culture transformation in the organization..
There are no specific entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as senior executive in an organization.
Your course comprises a wide range of additional learning materials including case studies, articles and self-assessment tools.
This course will take you approximately 30 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ATHE Level 7 course: Organization Behaviour (15 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ATHE qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (100 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
- ATHE Level 7 Course: Understanding Organization Behaviiour (15 credits)