Designed for new supervisors and team leaders, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to effectively plan and control the work of your team with confidence and authority.
You will learn how to plan and control the work environment; provide leadership, support and management for your team, while delivering on business goals and targets. You will also learn how to assign and manage work, how to delegate successfully, and control the work activity to ensure standards and desired outcomes are achieved.
The content of this course comprises:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Management
- Unit 3: Understanding Goals, Objectives, and Targets
- Unit 4: Developing a Work Plan
- Unit 5: Assigning Work
- Unit 6: Delegating Effectively
- Unit 7: Understanding Management Controls
- Unit 8: Controlling Physical Resource Use
- Unit 9: Scheduling People and Controlling Work
- Unit 10: Monitoring Progress and Providing Support
- Unit 11: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-202 Planning ad Monitroring Work. To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-203: Planning and Allocating Work (2 credits)