Microeconomics focuses on issues that affect individuals and companies. This could mean studying the supply and demand for a specific product, the production that an individual or business is capable of, or the effects of regulations on a business. Microeconomics shows how and why different goods have different values, how individuals make more efficient or more productive decisions, and how individuals best coordinate and cooperate with one another.
Designed for Middle and Senior Managers, this comprehensive course in micro-economics introduces the core concepts of market economics, essential for the analysis and interpretation of market conditions and strategic decision making in the business.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Economics
- Unit 3: Understanding Supply and Demand
- Unit 4: Elasticity of Demand
- Unit 5: Elasticity and Pricing
- Unit 6: Consumer Choices
- Unit 7: Changes in Income and Prices and Consumption Choices
- Unit 8: Labor-Leisure and Consumption Choices
- Unit 9: Perfect Competition
- Unit 10: Monopolies
- Unit 11: Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly
- Unit 12: Oligopoly
- Unit 13: Micro-Economics and your Business
- Unit 14: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for qualification course: BSBMGT624 Develop and implement corporate social responsibility. To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM Equivalence: 8607-424 – Understand the Eonomics of the Marketplace (6 credits)