VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
Human Resource Management is a core business activity, and is to some extent the responsibility of all managers across the organization.
This course provides managers and aspiring Human Resource Management professionals with an essential introduction to the scope of HRM, and provides the foundation for good management practice across the organization.
You will learn about the key functions of HRM and the tools and practices used in managing the workforce. HRM covers a very wide scope of responsibility and the HR department and staff are required to work with all managers and departments.
You will learn how HR helps organisations achieve business goals and strategic objectives and explore the basic principles of workforce planning, employee recruitment and retention. You will also learn how to support people in achieving goals through performance management.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: HRM Today
- Unit 3: Workforce Planning
- Unit 4: Recruitment and Selection
- Unit 5: Induction and Orientation
- Unit 6: Training and Development
- Unit 7: Workforce Health and Safety
- Unit 8: Industrial Relations
- Unit 9: Bullying and Harassment
- Unit 10: Managing Performance
- Unit 11: Disciplining Employees
- Unit 12: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for managers and staff entering human resource management roles.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).