The choices many businesses face today is change, or decline and go out of business. The accelerating pace of technological and social change opens new markets, and new opportunities daily.
As a first line manager, you may be asked to contribute to and participate in innovating in your organization, and plan for changes in your team.
This course will help you understand the reasons for innovation and the different approaches to innovation. You will also learn how about change management, and how to plan for and manage change within your team.
- The Pressure to Innovate
- Understanding Innovation
- Promoting Innovation
- Understanding Change
- Understanding Change Management
- Planning Innovation and Change
- Managing communications
- Overcoming Barriers to Change
- Monitoring progress
- Evaluating Outcomes and Celebrating Success
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-301 Understanding Innovation and Change in the Organization (2 Credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-301 Understanding Innovation and Change in the Organization (2 Credits)