VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
The culture of an organization is defined by its shared values, attitudes, beliefs, standards, and rules. In this day and age, it is more important than ever have a corporate culture that can respond quickly and effectively to a rapidly evolving world.
High performance cultures are keenly sought after by many organizations. Senior Leadership can play a vital role in building a culture within the organization which embraces change and innovation, delivers on shareholder | stakeholders expectations, and contributes to the well-being and prosperity of the community in which it operates.
Such leadership needs to be ethical and to promote values and behaviours which engender trust and confidence of employees, customers and the business and wider community.
In this course, you will learn how to identify the prevailing culture of your organization, and where to seek opportunities for transformation. You will also learn about ethics and leadership best practice to employ ethical leadership in your workplace and your business community.
The content of this course contains the following:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Organizations
- Unit 3: Understanding Organization Culture
- Unit 4: Models of Organization Culture
- Unit 5: Applying Culture Theory
- Unit 6: Values, Culture, and Leadership
- Unit 7: Understanding Ethics
- Unit 8: Transformational Leadership
- Unit 9: Becoming an Ethical Leader
- Unit 10: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-508: Understanding Organization Culture and Ethics (3 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-508: Understanding Organization Culture and Ethics (3 credits)