Recruitment and selection is one of the key processes of any business, often regarded as the most important. All managers will at some time have to participate in the recruitment of new staff. It is therefore important that managers learn about the recruitment process, and how they can contribute to the success of the recruitment, selection and induction of new staff.
In this course, you’ll discover a wide range of skills and techniques that will help you master the recruitment and selection process. You will learn what goes into a successful recruitment campaign. You will also learn how to contribute to effective interviews.
The content of this course comprises:
- UNIT 1: GETTING STARTED
- UNIT 2: UNDERSTANDING RECRUITMENT
- UNIT 3: RECRUITMENT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- UNIT 4: WRITING THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- UNIT 5: ADVERTISING THE VACANCY
- UNIT 6: USING A RECRUITMENT AGENCY
- UNIT 7: SHORTLISTING
- UNIT 8: THE INTERVIEW
- UNIT 9: SELECTION AND APPOINTMENT
- UNIT 10: WRAPPING-UP
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is designed for new managers and staff tasked with assisting in the recruitment and selection of staff.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: Understanding Recruitment and Selection (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).