As a manager, you will be required to get the best possible performance from your people. To achieve this, you will need to help your people develop their knowledge and skills, their competencies, to support the business and grow as individuals.
To do this, you will first need to have a clear eye on your career; and know what you want to achieve in your career.
This course helps you set personal career objectives, prepare a Personal Development Plan, and identify learning activities which will help you achieve your long term career goals.
In addition, you will learn how to advise your team on their development needs, and how to advise them on improving their personal performance. You will learn how to help your people plan their personal growth, and how to support them through the learning process. You will also learn how to apply this planning to the management of performance, and accountability and performance improvement planning.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding the requirements of your job
- Identifying Career Goals (Personal SWOT)
- Knowing your personal learning style
- Planning Personal Development
- Aligning with Organizational Goals
- Setting Personal (SMART) Goals
- Analyze Employee performance to identify development needs
- Identify employee training and development needs
- Providing Support for learning
- Evaluate Learning Outcomes
- Maintaining your Motivation
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-311: Developing yourself and Others (3 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-311: Developing yourself and Others (3 credits)