Ensuring your sales force has the skills in place to make the most of every sales opportunity is vital for your business to grow and thrive. This course is designed for businesses of all sizes, and for those starting out in sales, or for team leaders seeking to develop their sales skills. This course provides an insight into how and why a customer buys. It shows you how to identify the different stages of the sales process and how to close a sale effectively. This course provides you with the training to successfully sell in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer contexts.
On completion of this course, you will be able to plan for and make sales calls and carry out sales visits with more confidence, and professionalism. You will be able to make effective sales pitches, and handle potential buyer objections. You will learn how to close deals effectively, and follow up to ensure customer commitment and retention.
In all, you will have greater success with your sales activities.
The content of this course include:
- Sales Talk - Understanding the Jargon
- The Evolution of Professional Sales
- The Skills you need to succeed at Selling
- Understanding the Selling Process
- Preparing to Sell
- Creative Openings
- Making your Sales Pitch
- Handling Objections
- Sealing the Deal (Effective Closing)
- Following Up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-229: Understanding Sales in the Workplace (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-229: Understanding Sales in the Workplace (2 credits)