Continuous improvement is essential for all types and sizes of companies in all sectors to remain competitive in today’s challenging business environment.
CQI has evolved considerably from its early growth within TQM, and now embraces 6 Sigma, Kaizen and LEAN theory. This course provides an overview of these theories of quality and business improvement, and provides an introduction to the key tools used in their successful application.
The introduction of a continuous improvement culture is the key to long term success in today’s manufacturing and services environments. Such a culture requires leadership, resourcing and continuous nurturing. As a leader, you can gain substantial traction in your career if you can demonstrate success with the application of these principles, and in the successful execution of a business improvement program.
This course will also provide you with a framwork to plan for and successfully lead a small scale business improvement initiative, and help you to build a continuous improvement culture in your organization.
The content of this course includes:
- The evolution of Continuous Quality Improvement
- Understanding the Costs of Quality
- Understanding Business Processes
- Using Stastics to improve process effectiveness
- Understanding Six Sigma
- Root Cause Analysis
- Causal Analysis Techniques
- Data Collection
- Understanding Kazien
- Planning how to introduce continuous improvement
- Managing a CQI Program
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).