Designed for supervisors and managers new to quality management, or planning the improvement of a quality management system, this course provides a comprehensive introduction to quality management systems, and the contributions the methodologies can make to organizational effectiveness and performance
The course examines the content of the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system, and provides an overview of best practice in the use of quality tools and techniques. In addition, your will learn about the role of TQM, and the development of continuous quality improvement. methodologies, and in particular on the application of Kaizen.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and benefits of a quality management system,
- Understand the quality management system's terminology and concepts in ISO 9001:2008,
- Explain the quality management principles and process approach underpinning the ISO 9001:2008 standard,
- Identify, interpret and apply the quality system requirements of the standard,
- Understand process mapping for the quality management system, and planning continual improvement,
- Understand documentation and record requirements of ISO 9001.
- Understand the use of statistics for process control and process improvment
- Understand the principles of Kaizen and Continuous Process Improvement.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Understanding Quality Standards
- Understanding ISO 9001
- Understanding Customers and Quality
- Understanding TQM
- Understanding the Costs of Quality
- Understanding Processes
- Understanding Quality Control and Statistics
- Understanding Quality Improvement
- Understanding Kaizen.
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-318: Understanding Quality Management (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-318: Understanding Quality Management (2 credits)