The Global EFFECTIVE SUPERVISOR PROGRAM is designed to assist newly appointed supervisors, or those preparing for management positions to quickly acquire the skills and knowledge with which to take control in their new roles. The program is Endorsed by the ILM, and participants receive certification from the ILM.
WHO ARE THE ILM?
Global Management Academy is an Approved Center for the delivery of programs from the Institute of Leadership and Management.
The ILM is part of the City and Guilds Group, and is the largest Management Training Certification Body in Europe. 90,000 managers receive ILM certification annually. The ILM provides clients with an assurance of quality in the design and delivery of all Endorsed Programs.
WHO IS THE PROGRAM SUITABLE FOR?
The Global EFFECTIVE MANAGER PROGRAM is designed to meet the needs of:
- Newly appointed supervisoors or first-line managers;
- Staff prepraing to take on supervisory or first-line management roles;
- Supervisors in both the commercial and public sectors.
The content of the EFFECTIVE SUPERVISOR Program has been carefully chosen to provide a concise, but intensive learning experinece which balances development of personal leadership skills with the practical needs of a manager moving up the carer ladder. The courses include:
- EFFECTIVE SUPERVISION SKILLS
- INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- MANAGING EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
- BUSINESS WRITING FOUNDATIONS
There are no formal entry requirements but participants will normally be practising supervisors or managers with the opportunity to analzye their business environment and their personal leadership experieneces.
Learners are free to complete the ILM Award and Certificate programs at their own pace. However, the Award in First Line Management must be completed within 6 months from the date of enrolment.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a passmark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
In addition, enrollment in the ILM is included in your course fee (at a cost of £75), which gives you access to an extensive online library of learning resources.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees without question (see terms and conditions).
PROGRAM DURATION: You have up to one year to complete the program. If you commit 10 hours per month, you will complete the program within 5 months.
CERTIFICATION: ILM Endorsed Program in Effective Supervision.
DELIVERY: On-line with email, skype and phone support as required.
RESOURCES: Downloadable Learners manuals for each course, additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
FEES: £390. This includes an ILM registration fee of £75, which also entitles you to membership of the ILM for a period of 6 months from the date of your enrolment.