For most people, even experienced public speakers, getting up to present in front of audience can be a frightening experience. All speakers get nervous!
This course will make the experience of delivering presentations to large and small audiences a much more satisfying and much less threatening experience for you.
You will learn how to prepare and plan for different types of presentations, how to develop content which will engage you audience, and how to deliver public speeches in a confident and assured manner.
The course will also outline how to get the most of PowerPoint and other visual aids to use in communicating a powerful message to your audiences.
The content of the Public Speaking and Presentation course includes:
- Understanding your Audience
- Choosing your Delivery Methods
- Structuring for maximum impact
- Overcoming Nervousness
- Creating and Using Flip Charts
- Creating Compelling PowerPoint Presentations
- Using your voice effectively
- Delivering with confidence
- How to entertain and stimulate your audience.
- How to Handle Challenges
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-518: Making Professional Presentations (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-518: Making Professional Presentations (2 credits)