If you want to become the kind of leader who inspires confidence and commitment, you will need to develop exceptional interpersonal communication skills. You will need to refine your skills in assertive communication, and influencing and persuading people of your ideas and your requirements.
This comprehensive course is designed for business managers seeking to rapidly improve their skills in interpersonal and written communication. The course will help you improve your techniques for influencing, persuading, directing and advising staff and interacting with senior managers and board members in challenging business contexts.
You will also learn how techniques to listen more effectively, and interpret and use body language to improve the effectiveness of your communication.
The second part of the course will help you evaluate and then develop your written communication skills. You will learn how to plan your writing to achieve the right tone and impact, to write highly effective emails, memos and business letters.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Communication
- Unit 3: Knowing the Context for Communication
- Unit 4: Barriers to Communication
- Unit 5: Non-Verbal Communication
- Unit 6: Verbal Communication
- Unit 7: The Art of Persuasion
- Unit 8: Listening Skills
- Unit 9: Effective Questioning
- Unit 10: Putting it in Writing
- Unit 11: Tone and Formality in Communication
- Unit 12: Maintaining Records of Communication
- Unit 13: Wrapping-Up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-408: Management Communication (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-408: Management Communication (2 credits)