Most medium and larger organizations today will have well established Quality management systems. Most managers will be aware of them although few will have in depth knowledge of how they work, and their relative effectiveness in promoting productivity and portability.
Yet, the purpose of all Quality Assurance and Control systems is to contribute towards the overall value creation for shareholders and skakeholders: not to simply ensure compliance with industry and norms and practices.
The introduction of a continuous improvement culture is the key to long term success in today’s manufacturing and services environments. Such a culture requires leadership, resourcing and continuous nurturing. As a leader, you can gain substantial traction in your career if you can demonstrate success with the application of these principles, and in the successful execution a business improvement program.
This comprehensive courser will provide you an insight into all the key concepts used by specialists in Continuous improvement, and enable you to successfully lead business improvement initiatives, and help build a continuous improvement culture in your organization.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Quality
- Understanding Quality assurance and Control
- Understanding Quality Standards
- Understanding Quality Auditing
- Understanding TQM
- The Costs of Quality
- Quality control and Statistics
- Understanding Continuous Improvement
- Six Sigma – Improving Quality Gradually
- Understanding Kaizen
- Planning an Improvement program
- Managing the CI Program
- Managing the People in the CI program
- Promoting Continuous Improvement
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-501: Managing Improvement (3 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-501: Managing Improvement (3 credits)