As a Customer Service Manager, you will undoubtedly be tasked with maintaining, and most likely improving the quality of service in your business, or business unit. Customer demands are continually changing as markets change, and service technologies evolve. Service managers therefore need to be responsive to meet these changing demands.
The focus of this course is on service quality, and helps managers develop the tools and techniques to evaluate service quality, and set standards and processes in place to both maintain and continually improve the quality of service provided to customers.
You will learn how to set standards, measure customer satisfaction, monitor service quality, and develop plans to improve service delivery in your organization.
Additionally, you will have access to a wide range of tools and workbooks to help you continue improving service quality in your organization.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding and defining service quality
- Models of service excellence
- Developing Service Standards
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Monitoring and reporting on service quality
- Using the SERVQUAL Gap analysis framework
- Evaluating Service Quality in your Organization
- Developing a Service Improvement Plan
- Developing a Service Level Agreement
- Further tips for continually improving service quality.
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8660-314 Understanding Discipline in the Workplace (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-306:Understand Customer Service Standards and Requirements (2 credits)