The course is designed for team leaders tasked with undertaking a change a change within the team and want to understand how the team can maximize its contribution during the change process.
This course will help you to understand how to support individuals, teams, and organizations through that change process. It will also help you develop the skills to support successful change. The course is practical and provides guidance on the laying the groundwork for change, and planning successful implementation. You will find many tools and resources to help you plan and implement a change program.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding the Drivers for Change
- Conducting a PESTLE Analysis
- Understanding Change and its impact
- Understanding Change Management
- Preparing for Change
- Defining the change requirements
- Developing the Change Plan
- Mobilizing a Change Team
- Managing Change Communications
- Monitoring Progress and Achievements
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-302 Planning Change in the Workplace (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-302 Planning Change in the Workplace (2 credits)