In today's fast-paced and ever-changing business environment, effective time management is critical to both individuals and organisations. Most of us are working longer hours, but are we working as efficiently and effectively as we can? This program will
help participants to analyse how they currently spend their time and utilise time management techniques to achieve results with less stress.
This course introduces the principles of Goal and Time Management, and assists participants in taking control of their business and personal lives, applying long and short term goal planning, and learning to control their schedules to better achieve their goals.
The content of this first course in the Global Time Management Program includes:
- Understanding Time Management
- Personal Time Audit - Where did the Time Go?
- Understanding Misconceptions about time
- Avoiding Time Traps
- Setting Goals
- Prioritizing effectively
- Dealing with Intetruptions
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Improving your Focus and Attention Management
- Using your Planner
- Organize your workspace and work-flow to make better use of time
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan and take control of your work schedules and commitments
Suitable For: All Learners
Course Duration:10 Hours
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 90 days from date of purchase
Certification: Global Management Academy Certificate
Resources: Learners manual, additional articles and worksheets
ILM Equivalence: M2.20 – Managing Yourself (1 Credit)