Ths comprehensive course is designed for managers and staff who require a detailed understanding of accounting - including non-financial managers and executives, budget holders, accounts personnel and support staff working with accounts.
Managers today need to understand Finance. This involves moving beyond budgeting, and acquiring an understanding of the key concepts involved in the organization’s financial decision making.
Typical questions non-financial managers should be able to answer include:
- What are the financial priorities we face?
- Is this project financially viable?
- Why is performance below or above budget?
- What can be done to improve cash flow?
- Why are profit margins under pressure?
- How can the return on capital employed be increased?
- Should we acquire this business or not?
- What’s the relative profitability of different products and different customers?”
The topics we cover in this course (and further courses in our finance management program) will enable you to answer these questions with confidence.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: The Purpose of Accounting
- Unit 3: Types of Business Entities
- Unit 4: The Basics of Accounting
- Unit 5: Bookkeeping
- Unit 6: Debits and Credits
- Unit 7: The Accounting (Financial) Statements
- Unit 8: Accounting Standards
- Unit 9: Mathematics for Accounting
- Unit 10: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for Managers and staff across the organization who wish to get an insight into the core principles of financial accounting.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).