The Global Management Academy E-Learning Portal is used by companies in Europe, Asia and Australia to develop the management and leadership skills of employees at all levels.
Comprising 2000+ hours of leadership and management courses and programs, all accredited by the INSTITUTUE OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT, the Global E-Learning Portal is a high value management development resource, which transforms the capabilities of organizations.
- Complete Management learning Portal – 2000 learning hours+ in core Management Skills
- Complete Flexibility – Courses Accessible 24/7
- Course duration – (courses range from 10 – 24 hours)
- Learner Access – Fees based on number of ‘Active’ Learners.
- Mixed multi-media learning – (video, self-assessments, virtual coach, presentations and quizzes)
- Resources – downloadable learning Manuals Excel workbooks and additional articles with each course
- Instructional Resources – available for all courses to offer Blended Learning training
- Local Administration – able to assign courses, monitor progress and produce wide range of reports.
- ILM Certification – all courses are ILM equivalent courses – can be applied to ILM Certificate Programs.
How does it Work?
Global will set up Portal access for your Organization (or Team). We will assign administrative access to your training manager or coordinator, to the Global Learning Management System, enabling you to assign courses, and monitor and report on learner progress.
Portal Administrators, or Team Leaders have access to all courses, teams, and people assigned to their account.
- Portal Administrators can add new people, and assign people to courses, and learning pathways.
- Portal administrators can manage teams and sub team for each department within the organization.
- Portal Administrators can view results, average scores and all reports across their entire organisation.
- Portal Administrators can add/remove training courses to any learner or team.
- Portal Administrators have access to all available reports. This includes individual learner reports, team reports, survey responses, average scores, average times taken etc.
Learning Needs Assessment
A key resource within the Global Manager Service is our free online Learning Needs Assessment. This online tool provides a fast and highly effective means of identifying the priorrities and needs of your staff and the best courses and qualifications to support their development as managers.
For more information, click on this link:
The Global Manager Service presents an unbeatable return on investment in the leadership and management of your organization. Get started from only £20 per manager per month (for 10+ managers), and begin transforming the management in your organization.