The Global Management Academy E-Learning Portal is used by companies in Europe, Asia and Australia to develop the management and leadership skills of employees at all levels.
Comprising 2000+ hours of leadership and management courses and programs, all accredited by the INSTITUTUE OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT, the Global E-Learning Portal is a high value management development resource, which transforms the capabilities of organizations.
- Complete Management learning Portal – 2000 learning hours+ in core Management Skills
- Complete Flexibility – Courses Accessible 24/7
- Course duration – (courses range from 10 – 24 hours)
- Learner Access – Fees based on number of ‘Active’ Learners.
- Mixed multi-media learning – (video, self-assessments, virtual coach, presentations and quizzes)
- Resources – downloadable learning Manuals Excel workbooks and additional articles with each course
- Instructional Resources – available for all courses to offer Blended Learning training
- Local Administration – able to assign courses, monitor progress and produce wide range of reports.
- ILM Certification – all courses are ILM equivalent courses – can be applied to ILM Certificate Programs.
How does it Work?
Global will set up Portal access for your Organization (or Team). We will assign administrative access to your training manager or coordinator, to the Global Learning Management System, enabling you to assign courses, and monitor and report on learner progress.
Portal Administrators, or Team Leaders have access to all courses, teams, and people assigned to their account.
- Portal Administrators can add new people, and assign people to courses, and learning pathways.
- Portal administrators can manage teams and sub team for each department within the organization.
- Portal Administrators can view results, average scores and all reports across their entire organisation.
- Portal Administrators can add/remove training courses to any learner or team.
- Portal Administrators have access to all available reports. This includes individual learner reports, team reports, survey responses, average scores, average times taken etc.
The Global Manager Service presents an unbeatable return on investment in the leadership and management of your organization. Get started from only £10 per manager per month, and begin transforming the management in your organization.
For more information, download this brochure: Global Manager Portal Brochure 2018
Try for Free
To try the Global E-Learning Portal for free, please complete the brief form below. We will then send you a link to Global E-Learning Portal and a wide range of course extracts.