Business reports are your company’s main tool to enable and support critical decision-making. If you are proposing a course of action – either within your company or to a client – the report you write will be its best advocate.
It takes a lot of skill to communicate technical or commercial information efficiently and accurately. This course has been designed specifically for people who are required to write business reports. The concentrates exclusively on the skills you need to make the writing process easier and the resulting document more effective.
You will learn how to plan for, structure, write and edit your drafts to produce convincing and persuasive reports.
Additionally, you will work through a draft report which you can submit to your Coach for feedback and guidance.
The content of this course includes:
- Determining the Report Specifications
- How to Structure a Report to meet audience needs
- Organizing your Information
- Using Graphical Information
- Describing graphical content
- Writing a fluent document
- Editing your Report
- Report Presentation for Maximum Impact
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
- Continuous Tutor support throughout the course
Suitable For: All Learners
Course Duration: 10 Hours
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 90 days from date of purchase
Certification: Completion Certificate
Resources: Learners manual, additional articles and worksheets
ILM Equivalence: 8600-304 – Writing for Business (1 Credit)