As a team leader or first line manager, you may be required to manage the purchase, use and maintenance of equipment and other physical resources.
In this course, you will learn how to identify the physical resource needs of your department, and coordinate the purchase of materials and equipment. You will learn how to plan for and maintain the required stock levels to ensure efficiency operations, and the principles of stock control. You will also learn about the basic principles of procurement and procedures for recording receipt and issue of supplies
You will also learn about the principles of preventative and schedule maintenance, how to conduct an equipment risk analysis, and develop a basic maintenance schedule for your equipment.
Finally, you will learn about the importance of waste minim inaction and techniques you can use to hep prevent or minimize waste in the organization.
The content of the course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Resources
- Unit 3: Identifying Resource Requirements
- Unit 4: Storing and Allocating Resources
- Unit 5: Managing Equipment
- Unit 6: Maintaining Equipment
- Unit 7: Managing Resource Use
- Unit 8: Reducing Wastage
- Unit 9: Improving Resource Management
- Unit 10: Wrapping-up
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for First line Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders from all types of organizations, tasked with managing equipment and resources.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-325 Understanding How to Manage the Efficient Use of Materials and Equipment (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-325 Understanding How to Manage the Efficient Use of Materials and Equipment (2 credits)