VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
Your organization will provide an environment in which individuals from different backgrounds come together, and work as a collective unit to achieve certain objectives and targets. These individuals will typically have different specializations, educational qualifications, and work experiences, all working towards a common goal.
Creating the environment in which the diverse individuals can work harmoniously towards the goals of the company, is essential if the organization is to be effective.
This course is designed to help new managers better understand their organizations, and their roles and responsibilities, and how best to help their employees contribute to organizational goals and targets.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Organizations
- Unit 3: Understanding Legal Structures
- Unit 4: Understanding Organization Structure
- Unit 5: Organization Departments and Functions
- Unit 6: Understanding Management
- Unit 7: Management Roles and Functions
- Unit 8: Knowing your Stakeholders
- Unit 9: Understanding the Environment
- Unit 10: Wrapping-up and Using the Information
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Managers and staff from all types of organizations, tasked with working with and managing budgets and accounts in the business unit.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-322: Understanding the Organization and Its Context. (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-322: Understanding the Organization and Its Context. (2 credits)