VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM BUSINESS NEGOTIATION SKILLS
How much value is your organization leaving on the table? What opportunities are being missed by people who engage daily in negotiations with their clients, suppliers, peers, bosses and teams?
Every year poor and inconsistent negotiating skills and process can cost major organizations millions of dollars from the bottom line, and significant time and opportunity cost.
Ask yourself these simple questions:
- Do you have a consistent structure, language and approach to managing, and reporting on negotiations?
- Are your negotiating skills level good enough to deliver on major investments or sales?
- How much value has been lost through concessions given to external parties unwittingly or under pressure, delays in agreement, underperforming business relationships and internal conflict?
This course provides training in managing business negotiations; how to manage the stages of a negotiation, and gain the outcomes you seek without confrontation.
The content of this course includes:
- Applying a structured approach to Negotiations
- Preparing for Negotiations (WATNA / BATNA / ZAP and ZOPA)
- Understanding a win-win approach to negotiating
- Understanding the different types of negotiating strategies
- Setting the scene for the negotiations
- Preparing your negotiating strategy
- Establishing your Negotiating Style and Profile
- Applying a strong Opening Position
- Controlling the flow of information
- Effective Bargaining
- Dealing with Difficult Negotiators
- Handling Objections and Overcoming Impasses
- Managing Movement and moving to a win-win solution
- Building terms of agreement
- Negotiating outside the meeting room
- Negotiating on behalf of others.
- Closing your negotiations successfully.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
- Continuous Tutor support throughout the course
Suitable For: All Learners
Course Duration: 20 Hours
Course Access Duration: You will have access to your course for 90 days from date of purchase
Certification: Completion Certificate
Resources: Learners manual, additional articles and worksheets
ILM Equivalence: 8600-327 – Understanding Negotiation and Networking in an Organization (1 Credit)