VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
‘Mastering Leadership’ is the essential toolkit for managers seeking to enter senior leadership roles in their organizations. This very comprehensive course walks the manager through the evolution of leadership as we know it today, and the most well-known
leadership theories in use by successful companies across the world.
We then move on to examine the vital area of Emotional intelligence and how the development of a High Emotional Intelligence quotient, can transform the manager’s career, and significantly benefit the organization.
We then examine the 6 leadership styles proposed by Daniel Goleman. The leading expert of Emotional Intelligence, and discover how successful leaders can apply the styles to different business and operational situations.
In the third part of the course, we examine practical steps you can take to become a truly inspiring and genuine leader. We look at tactics you can apply to enhance motivation, and to communicate effectively as leader. Finally, you will learn how to create an inspiring leadership vision, and how to lead your team ethically and with integrity.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Leadership
- The Evolution of Leadership Theory
- Understanding and using Behavioural Leadership
- Understanding and using Situational Leadership
- Understanding and using Servant Leadership
- Understanding and using Transformational Leadership
- Understanding and using Action-Cantered Leadership
- Understanding and Developing your Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Styles
- Applying 6 Leadership Styles
- Creating and Using Vision
- Motivating your Team
- Goal Setting and Motivation
- Setting High Expectations
- Leading with Integrity
- Leadership Communication
- Personal leadership Developing Planning
Suitable For: Experienced Managers and Team Leaders tasked with improving Customer Relations
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-522: Becoming an Effective Leader (5 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-522: Becoming an Effective Leader (5 credits)