For the better part of every day, we are communicating to and with others. Whether it’s the speech you deliver in the boardroom, the level of attention you give your spouse, or the look that you give one of your team members who is late, it all means something.
This course is for individuals, team leaders and managers who need to and want to ensure that they are maximizing their ability to communicate and work with others, avoiding conflict and disharmony.
This course will help participants understand the different methods of interpersonal communication, and provide you with the techniques to make a powerful impact, and achieve success in your business relationships..
The course also helps you to identify and adapt your communication style. Your ability to listen and comprehend the intention/message behind the words used by others will be improved.
In addition, you will be able to identify ways to talk with other people in a manner that relates to them and their particular style. You will be able to detect possible conflict and minimize its impact.
The content of the course includes:
- Understanding Interpersonal Communication
- Understanding and overcoming Communication Barriers
- Understanding and using Para verbal Communication
- Developing your Speaking Skills
- Developing Effective questioning
- Improving your Influencing skills
- Developing your Listening Skills
- Shaping communication for maximum impact
- Mastering the art of conversation
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8600-326: Understand the Communication Process (2 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8600-326: Understand the Communication Process (2 credits)