VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
Managing relationships with customers has become a critical organizational competency. CRM is vital for customer retention, and E-CRM has become an essential tool in customer retention, and increasingly in customer acquisition.
The Global CRM training course provides the framework for relevant customer engagement through customer relationship management. It provides a strategic approach to customer engagement enabling you to build an integrated organization-wide management system which will improve your firm’s sales process, build customer loyalty, and significantly improve your bottom line.
The course provides guidance on setting a vision and purpose for CRM, and tools and resources for the development of an organization wide CRM strategy this will also involve an analysis of the customer journey, and identification of the key customer touch points and strategies to optimize the customer experience. You will also learn how to review and evaluate your customer supply chain to identify opportunities for improvement in procurement, distribution, and logistics.
In addition, you will learn how CRM can be applied in Marketing, Sales and Customer Support, and the range of technologies available for standalone CRM and fully integrated CRM systems.
Finally, you will learn how to evaluate and select CRM systems for your organization, and how to plan for and implement a successful CRM project.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Customer Relations
- CRM and Customer Loyalty
- CRM in Marketing
- CRM and Sales
- CRM and Customer Service
- CRM and Key account management
- CRM in E-Business
- Understanding the Customer Supply Chain
- CRM and Supply chain management (SCM)
- CRM and integration with ERPs
- How to select a best fit CRM systems
- How to plan for successful CRM implementation
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-407 Manage and implement change in the organization (6 credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-509: Managing Customer Relations