VIEW AN EXTRACT FROM THIS COURSE
Designed for managers tasked with developing business and marketing strategy, this course provides a comprehensive insight into business environment analysis.
Specifically, you will learn how to apply a detailed business environmental analysis using the PESTLE model and its variants.
The data you compile from this analyses can then be used to develop strategic plans, business plans, governance strategy, and most particularly to develop your organization’s marketing strategy.
The content of this course includes:
- Unit 1: Getting Started
- Unit 2: Understanding Organizations
- Unit 3: Understanding Organization Structures
- Unit 4: Understanding the External Operating Environment
- Unit 5: Understanding Political Factors
- Unit 6: Understanding Economic Factors
- Unit 7: Understanding Social Factors
- Unit 8: Understanding Technological Factors
- Unit 9: Understanding Legal Factors
- Unit 10: Understanding Environmental Factors
- Unit 11: Applying and using PESTLE Analyses.
- Unit 12: Wrapping-Up and Further Learning
WHO IS THIS COURSE SUITABLE FOR?
This course is suitable for experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization..
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. Candidates will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
This course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete. Learners have 90 days from the date of enrolment to complete the course.
Assessment in this program takes the form of Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
CAN I GET ILM CREDITS FOR THIS COURSE?
Yes – this course meets the requirements for ILM course: 8607-507 Understanding the Organization Environment (5 Credits). To qualify for the credits, you will need to complete the written assignment. Contact us to register for an ILM qualification.
Global Management Academy Certificate of Achievement.
LEARNING WITH GLOBAL
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
This is a fully online course with:
- Online Presentations and interactive learning
- Online Videos
- Online Quizzes
- Learning Manuals (80 pages +)
- Additional workbooks, articles, and case studies.
Downloadable Learners manuals are provided for your course, along with additional articles, workbooks and worksheets.
Continuous email and phone support available throughout your course.
6 REASONS TO ENROL IN THIS COURSE NOW!
- You get a Management Certificate which is recognized worldwide.
- You get real value for money (E-learning costs a fraction of conventional learning).
- You can get started immediately.
- You can learn at your own pace, at home, at work, in the park, anywhere you choose.
- You will have excellent support from a dedicated coach throughout the program.
- Our Guarantee: not satisfied, we will refund your fees (see terms and conditions).
ILM QUALIFYING COURSE
8607-507 Understanding the Organization Environment (5 Credits).